Thursday 12 July 2012

Thursday 12th July, 2012.

Hi, everyone!
Firstly, the results from the poll "WHICH CHARACTER DO YOU MOST LOVE TO HATE?" are in:
Tied for first place are PETER PETTIGREW, DOLORES UMBRIDGE and VERNON DURSLEY. Thanks to everyone who voted. There's another poll up as of now, so please vote for that one too. :)
Secondly, for those who are interested, I believe I made a promise earlier this week... I've deliberately chosen one of the more ambiguous scenes, and I'll be interested to hear what people think. :)

Here's an excerpt from "Innocent":


“There is no need to apologise,” Dumbledore said, resting a hand on Remus’ trembling shoulder. With it, Remus was surprised to find, was a scent of guilt. So Professor Dumbledore wishes things had been different now too... “You being upset is understandable, and you being angry is even more so. I really do need to get back to the school but I’ll see what I can do about getting you involved with the search.”
“Thank you,” Remus said, his voice muffled. “There’s Floo Powder on the mantle.”
“Yes, I remember. Take care, Remus and let me know if you think of anything else. Headmaster’s Office, Hogwarts.” There was a whooshing sound and then he was gone. Remus slid down the wall to the floor and began to cry.

That's it for the moment. :)
MarauderLover7.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this story! So many questions in my head! Hahahaha when are you gonna start uploading? When you finish the whole story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm glad. :D Feel free to ask any questions and make any guesses but I can't promise I'll answer all of them. :P
    I'll start uploading at the end of the year, once I've finished school - another full-length story is too big a commitment before then. It'll probably be in November sometime, whether I've finished it or not (I just might be a little slower updating to start with).
    There might be a few shorter stories between now and then, though. :)
    Thank you so much for the comment.
    MarauderLover7.

    ReplyDelete