Saturday 7 July 2012

Saturday, July 7th, 2012

Hello!
Chapter 2 of "Defining Moments" is up, and I've also redone the "White Flags" banner; I was in a creative mood today...

Anyway, here's an excerpt of Chapter 2:


“Hi, Moony,” James said weakly. The wolf’s eyes brightened and his tail made a funny movement that could have been a wag. “How are you feeling?” The wolf cocked his head to the side, brown eyes fixed on the boys. James didn’t like the way he was looking at them at all. “No, Moony,” he said. “We’re not dinner, we’re friends. Or at least I am. This git here’s not a friend but I’ll be very cross if you eat him.” The wolf took a slow step forward, sniffing curiously.
“We’re going to die,” Snape whimpered.
“And who’s fault is that?” James snapped. “Moony, that’s a little close. Back off a bit, mate.” Moony growled. “Or not,” James said. “Just don’t come any closer.” 


The next chapter will be up this time tomorrow, and thank you to those of you who have already read and reviewed Chapter 1. :)


Bye!
MarauderLover7.

2 comments:

  1. Bloody hell! I don't look at your blog for two days, and now this! Must start reading right away, though I like the theme of the two excerpts :D
    - LittleEllehammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, Constant Vigilance - I never know when I'll get a bee in my bonnet about writing (and finishing) something.
    Yay! Thank you! :D
    Thank you so much for the comment!
    MarauderLover7.

    ReplyDelete