Friday 6 July 2012

Friday 6th July, 2012

Hi all!
The first chapter of my holiday project titled "Defining Moments" is up - there's a link on side. There will be six chapters in total and they'll be up every day from now. I'll put the Google Document up once the last chapter is published.

Here's an excerpt from Chapter 1:


Snape’s expression could have curdled milk. “And you?” he asked. “Let me guess? I’m jealous of you too.”
“Snivvy, I think you’re jealous of everyone,” Sirius said. “But if I had to guess your reasons concerning me, it would probably be because I can fly in a straight line when I’m on a broomstick, because I’ve kissed more girls than you’ve ever talked to and because I know how to use a shower.”
“I think you think too much of yourself, Black,” Snape said.


That's all for now!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment