Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday July 8th, 2012

Hello!
As promised, I've just put the next chapter of "Defining Moments" up. I've also had a request for an excerpt of "Innocent" and that will be up after I have finished publishing updates about "Defining Moments".

Excerpt from Chapter 3:


“He deserves to be put down,” Severus muttered.
Black lifted his fist so quickly Severus hardly saw, and even quicker, Potter had smothered what was sure to have been a painful blow. Then Potter snapped his own fist back and it collided with Severus’ jaw. He doubled over, clutching his face. The teachers were on their feet but Potter made no move to attack him again.
“How dare you!” Potter snarled, eyes blazing. The air seemed to thrum with power and Slughorn looked quite unnerved. The papers on Dumbledore’s desk fluttered but the window was shut and Severus doubted wind was strong enough to knock books off the shelves.

Thank you to all those who have reviewed Chapter 2. :)
Bye for now.
MarauderLover7.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely incredible! So far I love it. Actually, I've always wanted to read about the incident with Snape in the tunnel. This is just what I had imagined :3
    - LittleEllehammer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! :D The incident's always fascinated me - I know Sirius doesn't exactly see eye to eye with Snape but I can't imagine it was ever a deliberate murder attempt. I really wanted to explore the motives behind that night, and this story was born. :P
      Thank you so much for the comment!
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the last of your story.
    Love the new design btw ^^
    - LittleEllehammer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next chapter will be up at some point tonight. :)
      Yay! Thank you! I'm really happy with how it's turned out. :D
      Thank you for the comment!
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete
  3. I really like this story! And I'm looking forward to innocent :D I'm sure it's gonna be as awesome as the rest of your stories :D You're my favorite fiction writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D I'm really excited about "Innocent" too - it's quite different to anything I've ever written before but I'm having a lot of fun coming up with ideas. :)
      Aww! Thank you so, so much! :D
      Thank you for the comment!
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete