Saturday 3 May 2014

Saturday, May 3rd 2014

Hi, all! :)
Just another short message to let you know that the next chapter of "Initiate" is up. :)

Here's an excerpt:
“Malfoy,” One said, looking puzzled, as Draco fell into step beside them. “I think the question is, are you heading back to the common room?”

“Obviously,” he said, and then watched the stunned glance that went between them.

“Are you feeling quite well?” Two asked, putting a smelly hand on his forehead. Draco batted it away, revolted.

“Looks a bit pale, Fred,” One said.

“He’s always pale, George,” Two replied. “But he doesn’t feel warm.”

“Oh, shut up,” Draco said. 


I'm still trying to find time to answer your lovely reviews: uni's back with a vengeance, and I don't have much spare time at the moment, but when I find an hour or two, I'll try to get around to it. :)

Until next week!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment