Saturday 24 May 2014

Saturday, May 24th 2014

Hi all! The update is ready! Here's the preview: “So it’s the last place Filch or the Prefects would check,” Harry said. “I’m sure it links up to a staircase or something-” “Clever,” Ron said, grinning. Harry grinned back. Malfoy and Zabini did not. “You’re idiots,” Malfoy hissed. Zabini nodded. All four of them froze. “-nasty streak that no eleven year old should have. Merlin knows it’s messing things up at home; she takes it out on Viv, and then poor Tori has to step in, and that’s changed her too… you should see it, though. Tori’s this tiny little thing, but she’s terrifying when she gets going-” Someone else laughed and said, “Clarice-” “Prefects!” Ron hissed. Enjoy! MarauderLover7.

3 comments:

  1. Hi :) I just wanted to tell you, that your stories are wonderful :) I just discovered them a few weeks ago and I'm already addicted. I grew up reading Harry Potter - starting at the age of 7 and reading the last one at the age of fifteen, and I've read all of them countless times by now. They are by far the most important books to me and now, thanks to you, I'm reliving that feeling again of reading one of them for the first time. I really really want to thank you for that and I absolutely love how you portrait the characters - it's like they are in my head. You have a really great talent, please keep on writing!
    Much Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :)
    Thank you, that's lovely to hear! :D Haha, they're important to me too, and I always wondered "what if?" (in relation to Harry and co.) and "how?" (when it came to the Marauders).
    I've had so much fun writing these stories, and will certainly keep at it. :D I've grown so fond of the characters, and love exploring their hidden depths. :)
    Thank you for the comment!
    MarauderLover7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and by the way, I learn so many new words from you stories, that's great ;) (I'm German) Are you British? I'm just asking so that I know if it's British English or something else that I'm learning :)

    ReplyDelete