Saturday 26 April 2014

Saturday, April 26th 2014

Hi, all!
The next chapter's up. :)

Here's the preview:
Christopher Morton sniffed and wiped his eyes, and then let out a small, gut-wrenching noise. Sirius sat in a chair opposite him, thinking this was probably one of the most horrible things he’d ever had to do.

“I’m so sorry,” Sirius said.

“Why’d they send you?” Morton managed to ask.

“Sending a letter was an option,” Sirius said carefully. “But I thought you’d have some questions, or- letters can leave things out, and you deserve to understand as much as we do at the present time.”


Enjoy!
MarauderLover7.

2 comments:

  1. Hello :) SilverDarkHorse from HPFF here. That was a wonderful chapter, and something I've been waiting for, for ages! I'm too emotional at the moment to leave a sane review; I'll do that once I calm down. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it, and thank you for FINALLY releasing me from the agony of suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :D
    Thank you, haha - I had a lot of fun with it (as you can probably tell). :P It was certainly about time that they sorted things out - one way or the other... :)
    Haha, that's perfectly understandable; even if you can't find the time to leave a 'sane' review (is uni as hectic for you as it is for me, at the moment? :S) I still appreciate the time you took to leave me this message/review. :)
    I'm glad you liked the chapter! I know... less suspense now (in this area) so I suppose I'll have to find a way to put more in somewhere else, haha... :P
    Thank you so much for the message!
    MarauderLover7.

    ReplyDelete