Sunday 29 December 2013

Sunday, December 29th 2013

Hello, everyone!
Here's hoping you've had fantastic Christmases! :)
There's good news and bad news: good news, is that the next chapter is up. The bad news, is that it's the last one for two weeks. :S I'm about to head on holiday and won't have a chance to update until the 13th. :S I'm sorry to make you all wait, but I promise the update will be worth it!

Here's the preview:

“Harry’s gone,” Sirius croaked. Remus stepped into the room, his nostrils flaring as he smelled the room.

“I can’t smell anyone else-”

“No,” Sirius said, as that dawned on him. “No, I can’t either.” So the mess had been made by accidental magic. “But he was scared, Moony! Can you smell that!?”

“Yes, I can,” Remus snapped. His irritation faded immediately. “Where could he have gone if he wasn’t taken-”

“If I knew, I wouldn’t-”

“I know,” Remus said, agitated. “I know.”

“The Serpent Sworn?” Sirius asked, feeling ill.

“No,” Remus said, ashen. “No, it can’t- It wouldn’t...”

“Well then where is he?” Sirius snapped, kicking the wall. One of the lamps in the hallway shattered, and Sirius didn’t think he’d felt this volatile since he escaped Azkaban.


Until the new year!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment