Friday 10 January 2014

Saturday, January 11th 2014

Hi, everyone!
I'm back, and managed to get a bit of writing done while I was away, so here it is; a slightly early update! :D
The next update will be Sunday, as usual. :)

Here's the preview:

"Shall we talk?" he asked.

"No," Harry said at once. "Just- I'm sorry, Padfoot, but I- You have to go."

"Why?" Sirius asked, taking a step forward. Harry's wand jerked up to focus on Sirius, who put his hands up and took a step back. "Hey," he said, frowning.

"Please," Harry said. "I don't want- I'm not- It's too dangerous."

"Well yeah, kiddo," Sirius said. "You've got a wand pointed at me." Harry started to lower his wand and then changed his mind. His hand was shaking, but the wand itself hardly moved.

"Not the wand," he said. "It isn't. It's- It's me, Padfoot. And I can't- I'll hurt you."


Until next week! :D
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment