Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunday, December 8th 2013

Hello, everyone!
Sorry I'm a bit late updating this week - I've been having problems with my internet here, but I've finally managed to connect long enough to update. :)

Here's the preview:

“Are you- do you mean to say, that these Serpent Sworn- that they’re somehow connected to Voldemort?” Harry asked. Scrimgeour’s face twitched at the name, but otherwise, his face was impassive.

“I said nothing of the kind,” Scrimgeour said stiffly, but Harry knew he was right.

“But if it is- If it’s Voldemort-” Scrimgeour twitched again. “-then shouldn’t we do something?” Harry asked, with dawning horror.

“I am handling the situation. I ask that you trust me to decide when or if something must be done,” Scrimgeour said.

“It was war last time,” Harry said. “He killed my parents! If something’s happening, sir, then shouldn’t we do-”

We will not do anything. The Serpent Sworn are not such a big threat that I cannot handle them alone. You are the Boy Who Lived, but you are also a boy and you have no place in this...” Scrimgeour dwindled off, looking unnerved, as if he couldn’t decide what to call the situation, and that worried Harry. 

See you next Sunday!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment