Saturday 2 November 2013

Saturday, November 2nd 2013

Hi, everyone!
The next chapter is up (early again! :P) and there's a lot happening, so read carefully... :)

Here's the preview:

“Why do you need an accomplice?”

“Are you busy tomorrow?” he asked.

“I have training at two, and then I’m out on a case with Mad-Eye for most of the night-”

“Tomorrow morning?”

“I’d planned to sleep in...” Sirius gave her a slightly pleading look. “But I suppose I could get up a bit earlier. Why?”

“I need you to help make me pretty,” he said, batting his eyelashes at her. Tonks stared, and he laughed. “And then I need you to die.”


The next one will be up one Sunday!
Thank you again for your continued support (And I promise I'll get around to those reviews soon!)
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment