Saturday 16 November 2013

Saturday, November 16th 2013

Hello, everyone!
The next chapter's up - hopefully you enjoy it; there are some big developments...

Here's the preview:

“I’m sorry about Marlene, Padfoot. It must be disappointing to have gone to all that trouble and been-”

“Rejected?” Sirius suggested, rather bitterly. Remus nodded, and got a sigh and a shrug in return. “At least she acknowledged me. I was dismissed, sure, but I know where I stand, which is more than some people get.” His eyes flicked up to meet Remus’ and the stare was rather sharp. Thinking he was looking for sympathy, Remus gave him a sad smile.

“It is,” he agreed. “Better to know, than to be left wondering-”

“Like Dora?” Sirius asked, rather cuttingly. Remus’ eyes dropped to his hands. “She finally admitted she fancies you, and you ran, you complete git!” Sirius’ voice was growing increasingly louder, and Remus was still unable to lift his eyes to meet Sirius’ glare. “You selfish, self-pitying, cowardly-”

“I know how it must look,” Remus said, “but-”

“I’ll tell you how it looks, you enormous prat,” Sirius said, sounding tired again. “It looks bad! It-”

“I did it for her,” Remus said, looking up in time to see Sirius blink.


Until next week!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment