Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday, October 26th 2013

Hi, everyone!
The next chapter's up (an up early!). :)

Here's the preview:

“I don’t know,” he sighed. “I think the frustration’s starting to set in... I mean, it’s been a few months now, but they still don’t have anything more than speculation, and Sirius isn’t quite as good at guessing what goes through her head as he used to be. Hopefully now that he’s working every day, he’ll find something they’ve missed, or they’ll have the time to look absolutely everywhere, and find her by chance.”

“Maybe I’ll talk to the others,” Tonks said. “They might have a suggestion that Sirius and Robards can look into.”

“I think he’d appreciate that,” Remus said, smiling. Tonk smiled back, trying half-heartedly to crush the butterflies in her chest.

Yes, she thought, I fancy Remus. The thought had her blushing, and she quickly hid behind her menu again. A lot.


Enjoy!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment