Saturday 5 October 2013

Saturday, October 5th 2013

Hi, everyone!
I'm back, and I've managed to finish this chapter a day earlier than I'd expected. :) It's up on both sites now, so have a look if yo're interested. :)

Here's the preview:

“I’m just a trainee.”

“You’re in a position that’s easy to overlook, which makes you all the more valuable,” Dolores corrected. “We could use your opinions on the way certain events play out, and your warnings if Scrimgeour does ever attempt to separate himself from the Ministry, or worse; if he ever chooses to try to overthrow us.”

“You want me to keep you updated on happenings in the Department,” Prewett said, “in return for arranging for me to stay in the Program.”

“I think it’s quite a reasonable-”

“So do I,” Prewett said. Dolores hid her smile in her tea.


And now onto housekeeping matters:

The next update will come next Sunday (back to weekly updates) and then each Sunday after that. :)

And, I'd like to apologise for how slack I've been with responding to reviews. :( I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me a response - be it praise, or constructive criticism, or just a message to ask me to update ASAP. :) I will get around to responding to them eventually, I've just been incredibly busy, and all my fanfic time has gone into getting chapters finished. So sorry - I'll get to those when I have the time. :)


Thank you for your patience this week, while I was away. :)
Until next Sunday,
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment