Sunday 7 April 2013

Wednesday, April 7th 2013

Hi everyone. :)
The next chapter's up for you to have a look at, and I'd like to say an enormous thank you to everyone who's reviewed so far; this is such an enormous project and hearing your feedback makes it entirely worth it and keeps me motivated. So thank you. :)

Here's a preview:

So Malfoy’s made a mistake... Pretty big mistake to make, though... Maybe the letter wasn’t meant for me... Although it’s addressed to me. He frowned thoughtfully. But there wasn’t an address on the envelope, just my name... which means I was definitely supposed to get it...

But he should also know that I’m away... and in this, it doesn’t sound like he does... Dora was supposed to have told him, but perhaps she hadn’t... That wouldn’t explain the letter, but it would be a start. He stood and Greentooth’s head immediately snapped up. 

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Out,” Remus said, catching Greyback’s eye; he was lounging in his throne. He, too, had looked over as soon as Remus stood and was watching with a frown.


Enjoy!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment