Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wednesday, April 24th 2013

Hello, everyone. :)
This is just a short entry to inform you that - due to numerous requests - I have created an author account on Fanfiction.net (still as MarauderLover7), and will begin posting my stories there; I'll be making daily updates, starting with Chapter 1 of "White Flags". When that's done, I'll add "Trainee", "Brothers", "Defining Moments", "Monsters Lit By Moonlight" and then "Furry Little Problem" (not necessarily in that order) before moving onto "Innocent".
Please not that HPFF is still my primary account and updates of "Innocent" will continue each week (Sundays). :)
The link to my Fanfiction.net page is in the My Fanfictions panel on the right-hand side of this blog.
That's all for the moment. :)
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment