Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunday, April 28th 2013

Hello everyone!
I've put the next chapter of "Innocent" up. :) Enjoy! :D

Here's a preview:


“What?” Remus asked, glancing over.

“I think I might know who Smoky is.”

“What?” Remus asked, stopping completely. Matt had stopped too, and glanced behind them at the main building, which was now only just visible though the trees.

“That jumper,” Matt said. “I’ve seen it before. The girl who owns it is an Auror – she’s the one that saved me that day in London – the one who cut Greyback’s hand.”

“Are you sure it’s the same one?” Remus asked, positive that that jumper was Dora’s, because he’d seen her wear it several times in the past, and equally positive that Dora wasn’t Smoky.

“I’m sure,” Matt said. “When I woke up in St Mungo’s, the Auror – you know the bloke with the funny eye? - was telling her to go to you and she was definitely wearing that jumper. The knitting patterns made me dizzy,” he added. Remus was quiet, but still positive that Dora wasn’t Smoky. They started to walk again, and made it past Cyclops without any trouble. “Do you think we should talk to her?” Matt asked, as Remus was preparing to Disapparate.

Until next week! :)
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment