Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wednesday, March 6th 2013

Hi everyone!
It's Wednesday, and you know what that means... :D A new chapter! :D

Here's a preview:


“Black,” Matt whispered, leaning toward him. Remus baulked.

“What? No-” Matt frowned and held up a hand. “I-”

“Please just let me talk.” Remus took a deep breath, unable to believe what was happening.

“All right,” he said cautiously.

“I know what Potter - Harry – smells like, from when I dropped a change of robes at St Mungo’s for you.” Remus didn’t say anything. “And then, he escaped. Black spirited him away with his evil powers, or whatever it was the Prophet said. Also according to the Prophet, neither of them have been spotted since.”

“Sirius has always been cunning,” Remus mumbled.

“Not cunning enough, apparently,” Matt said quietly, “because ever since St Mungo’s, you’ve smelled like Harry and someone else, who I’d bet my magic is Sirius Black.” Remus didn’t know what to say. He opened his mouth and closed it several times.

Enjoy! :D I'll post again on Sunday. :)
Bye!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment