Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wednesday, March 13th 2013

Hi everyone. :)
It was looking doubtful for a little while but I've stayed up a bit later than intended and managed to finish the chapter. It's up for you to peruse at your leisure. :)

Here's a preview:

“Jordan, name one of the twelve properties of dragon’s blood.” Jordan - who had, until that moment, been laughing at something one of the Weasleys said – jerked and looked up. 

“Uh...” he said. “Well, my Dad got into this fight in the Leaky Cauldron once and he put dragon’s blood – I mean, it was a steak, but steaks have blood, right? – on his face to make it better.”

“I asked for a property of dragon’s blood, not your father’s life story,” Severus snapped, and took five points from Gryffindor.

“He gave you a property though!” one of the insufferable Weasley brats piped up.


I'll be interested to know what you make of the chapter - there are quite a few (in my opinion) interesting developments. :) Let me know what you think - I'm curious what theories will come of this one. :)
Until next time. :)
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment