Saturday 30 March 2013

Sunday, March 31st 2013

Happy Easter everyone. :)
The next chapter's up for you to read, so check it out. :) There are a few things in this one that you've all been waiting for. :)

Here's a preview:

“Go home,” Remus said.

“What?”

“Go home,” he repeated. “Surprise Keith or something. Have a break.” She looked tempted but shook her head.

“I can’t! I’m here to work-”

“It’s one o’clock now. We’ve got ten minutes until lunch and then a few more hours of walking this same route.” Remus couldn’t wait until the new year, when he’d no longer have to do it. “You won’t be missing much.”

“Last time I left early Sirius showed up,” Dora said, frowning.

“Personally, I think that probably traumatised him as much as it did me,” Remus said, giving her a small smile. She slipped on a patch of concealed ice and he caught her arm without breaking pace. She grinned and thanked him. “It’s all right. He’ll be lying low for a while yet.”

“But-”

“Go on,” Remus said. “I’ve had you cover my missed shifts more times than I can count. I can handle a few hours alone.”

Until Wednesday. :D
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment