Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Hi everyone!
As I said last time, the next chapter of "Innocent" is up today. You can get there via the link on the right. :D

Here's a preview of the new chapter:

"I had him reading the wards again to find out where you’d got to! I thought you knew better than to just go wandering off, especially without leaving me a note! Did you forget about Hedwig?” Harry had and was sure Padfoot could read that right off of his face. “Don’t you remember what happened last time you went in the Floo!?”

“Yes, I remember,” Harry snapped. His shock at finding Padfoot home early - and supremely irritated - had vanished and his bad mood had returned. Padfoot looked taken aback at his tone and then frowned. 

“Don’t get shirty with me, Harry. I asked you not to leave the house, I trusted you to do what you were told-”

“It wasn’t my fault!” Padfoot arched an eyebrow. 

“Oh, really? Whose fault was it, then? Mine? Moony’s? Kreac-” Snape chose that moment to step out of the fireplace. Padfoot’s wand was at his throat in an instant.


That's it for the moment - I hope you enjoy it! :D
I'll probably be sticking to my Wednesday-Sunday posting schedule, so have a look on the weekend! :D
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment