Tuesday 12 February 2013

Wednesday, 13th February 2013

Hi everyone!
I hope you're all well. :) As promised, the next chapter is up! :D Here's an exciting fact: "Innocent" has surpassed "White Flags"'s wordcount! :D

Here's a preview:


“Sit,” he said. She perched tentatively on the couch. “None of that. Put your feet up, or lie down.” She stared at him. “While you’re my trainee, you’re to treat this house - or any house I’m living with - as your own. You can choose one of the guest rooms and use it when you want. You can use my laundry room and my kitchen but if you eat something, you replace it.”

She nodded, stunned. “You’d trust me?” Everything she’d ever heard about Moody suggested he was an incredibly private, incredibly paranoid man.

“We’ll be working together for the next three years,” he said bluntly. She noticed he hadn’t said yes. “I don’t want any of this tip-toeing around each other. You have a question, ask it. You want to say something, say it. Am I clear?”

“Yes,” she said, remembering to leave off the ‘sir’ at the last moment. She had a feeling, if Mad-Eye really was as forward as he was acting, that they’d get along just fine.

Enjoy this chapter - the next one will be up in a few days, as usual. :)
Until next time!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment