Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wednesday, August 28th 2013

Hi, everyone!
I hope you've all had a good start to the week. :)
The next chapter's up! :D

Here's the preview:

“Wow,” Tonks said, wondering why an old Auror knew so much about magic and its manifestation.

“My mother was one,” he said, looking uncomfortable.

“Was?” Tonks asked quietly.

“Grindelwald didn’t like squibs any more than he liked muggles. He didn’t touch Britain, but France...”

“You lived in France?” Tonks asked, staring at her mentor.

“Shall I tell you my entire life story?” Mad-Eye asked sarcastically, and Tonks cursed herself for interrupting.

“I’m just curious,” Tonks said, blushing. Mad-Eye harrumphed and went back to flicking through files. Tonks sighed and went back to her own work.

“My father was a Hit-Wizard,” Mad-Eye said, after a moment. Tonks resolutely kept her mouth shut, though she had a thousand questions to ask.


Enjoy!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment