Wednesday 21 August 2013

Wednesday, 21st July 2013

Hello, everyone!
I'd like to apologise for not being as prompt in my responses to reviews for the last chapter - I've been incredibly busy and have had to spend the hour and a bit I'd usually use to answer reviews trying to get the chapter finished. :S I'll work through those reviews when I get the chance. :)
I have finished the chapter on time - just! - and it's up now. :)

Here's the preview:

“Elvendork,” John growled, and then his stomach sank. “No!” Appealing to his son-in-law was a waste of time, but he was convinced his daughter would see sense. “Felicity, you can’t be serious-”

“Oh, but Daddy, it’s so unique,” she said, and reached out to take Derek’s hand. 

Or not, John thought miserably. Derek grinned like an idiot and nodded, and John cursed the man that had turned his sensible daughter into someone that liked ‘unique’ things. “But-but Elvendork?” he asked weakly. This was his grandchild!

“Ellie for short if it’s a girl,” Felicity said, smiling.

“And Dork for short if it’s a boy,” Derek said, and John couldn’t for the life of him work out if the man was joking. John sulked for the rest of lunch, and winced every time Sue hissed at him to get over himself.

Enjoy!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment