Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday, July 7th 2013

Hi everyone! :D
The next chapter of "Innocent" is up - we're at the fiftieth chapter already! :D

Here's the preview:

“I’m not a danger to Harry,” he said. “We don’t have to be guarded – I’ve been saying this since we got here. I proved it when those Dementors came! The Aurors did a fat lot of good – I’m not blaming them,” he added, as Scrimgeour bristled, “-it was a bloody terrible situation. But Harry and I were unguarded, in the cell, all night-”

“There were Dementors,” Umbridge said primly.

“They were trying to attack us, not guard us,” Harry snapped. “If Pa-Sirius hadn’t been there-”

“If he hadn’t been there, we wouldn’t be in this situation, Mr Potter,” Umbridge said. Harry glowered at her. “In fact, I daresay we’d all be better off.”

“I wouldn’t be,” Harry muttered, but Sirius didn’t think anyone else had heard him.

There are some big things happening in this chapter - I'll be waiting to hear what you think! :D 
Until tomorrow!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment