Saturday 13 July 2013

Sunday, 14th July 2013

Hi everyone! :D
It's Sunday, and you know by now what that means, so I won't prattle on. :)

Here's the preview:

“Can I trust you?” Severus arched an eyebrow and stared at the boy, who stared right back.

“Yes,” he said slowly. Draco stared at him a moment longer and then nodded once.

“That’s true,” he said, looking relieved. Severus wasn’t sure if it was true or not, but at the moment, Draco’s trust was likely a good thing so Severus wasn’t about to challenge his decision. “So does that mean I can trust Mother?”

“Pardon?” Severus drawled.

“Something... happened,” Draco said uncertainly. “It was yesterday. I lied to Father about it.”

“And he believed you?” Draco’s chin came up again.


“I didn’t blink once,” he said proudly. Severus hid a smirk and gestured for his godson to continue. “Once I’d lied, I couldn’t take it back.” Severus suspected both Draco’s pride and his self-preservation instincts were the reason for that, and couldn’t decide if it was more Slytherin or more Gryffindor of him. “It’s a- it’s something that should be a secret... and Father’s always said to keep secrets for when we have to tell them to get something... only that’s not why I did it.”

Enjoy!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment