Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday, June 16th 2013

Hi, everyone. :)
It's Sunday again - you know what that means! :D Update time; the new chapter's up, so enjoy! :)

Here's the preview:

“Manners, Daughter.”

“Answers, Father,” she said in a brittle voice.

“I waited until he was alone,” he whispered, encouraged; she’d called him father! “Then I knocked on the door and asked to come in. He was so polite, so friendly.” He heard her teeth grind together. “Scared, once I pulled out my wand, but I like them that way. He fought, but I overpowered him. He tried to lie.” Fenrir wheezed a laugh. “I smelled it right away, of course. Little fool.” He laughed again and bared his teeth. “I don’t like it when people lie.” She was drinking in every word, but he could smell her horror, her fury.

“I got my answers eventually. I won’t tell you how.” He smiled up at his daughter. Her face was white in the light of the almost-full moon above them. “He would have lived though. I took his wand and I was leaving, when I heard him say something. I don’t know what he said, but he was talking into a golden pocket watch. He was trying to warn someone.” Fenrir snorted. “I could have left him alive, but-”

“But you didn’t,” she said, her face hardening.

“He chose his own fate,” he said, shrugging. “I just helped him along. I suppose he was a little lion? So brave and self-sacrificing...”

“Actually,” she said. “He was a snake.” She knelt down, bringing them to the same height for the first time. “And snakes are poisonous.” Fenrir’s smile widened and he decided to play along.

There are a few interesting developments in this one - I'm keen to hear what you think. :)
Until next week,
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment