Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wednesday 18th April, 2012

Hi again! I've just started school holidays - I'm very excited for a break! - and I seem to have caught the writing bug... I haven't started my new story yet - that one's too long to be started in a two week break, but another plot popped into my head and wouldn't leave me alone until I started to write it...

It'll be a short story - only a few thousand words and I haven't got a title for it yet but it's from Sirius' point of view and it's set very early in 1980.
Keep an eye out for updates - it should be published in the next few weeks!

In other news, this week's poll has finished!
The results are as follows:

FAVOURITE HARRY POTTER BOOK:
Tie between Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.


FAVOURITE (NON-SLASH) PAIRING:
Harry Potter / Ginny Weasley.


MarauderLover7.

4 comments:

  1. Oh good lord. Sirius. VERY excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm writing another story!! I'm quite excited too. Again, it's quite different to 'White Flags' but I'm having a lot of fun writing it. :) Keep an eye out - it should be up within the next few weeks; I've already written a few thousand words, though I'm still suck for a title and a banner.
      Thank you for the comment!
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete
  2. Oh Sirius :) how I love him :) sooooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I thought people might like a story with Sirius. :)
      It should be up fairly soon, but I didn't manage to finish before holidays ended. Maybe this weekend, though. :)
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete