Friday 27 April 2012

Friday 27th April, 2012

Hello! I'm still on school holidays, though not for much longer, unfortunately; I go back on Monday. :( The good news is that I've been spending quite a bit of time on the "short" story which has now grown to be over 15, 000 words long... and I'm still going!

Excerpt from "Trainee":


“I don’t know why everyone else here looks so nervous,” Sirius said quietly. Very quietly; he did not want to piss off a room full of stressed and highly competent wizards. “They’ve had twice as long to get ready for this.”
“Wishing you’d had longer, Padfoot?” James said lightly, truly meeting his eyes for the first time. Behind his glasses, James’ hazel eyes were bright, waiting to see if Sirius would rise to his bait.
Not a chance, Prongsie. “Nah. Together, remember?” he said.
“Yeah.”
“If I could have your attention, please,” said a witch’s cool, professional voice. Everyone in the room stiffened.


I hope to get it online before school goes back - I'm hopeful about getting some more done and hopefully finishing it this weekend, but we'll see.

Also, the result of this week's poll is in:

FAVOURITE 'WHITE FLAGS' PERSPECTIVE:
Tie between Lily Evans, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.


MarauderLover7.

4 comments:

  1. So very excited to read the rest :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it'll be up soon! :) I'm didn't finish it before holidays, which is unfortunate, so now I'm trying to get it done amidst schoolwork. :S Still, I'm nearly there, but there'll probably be a post when I finish it. :)
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete
  2. I am so confused. Lol but I was never any good at guessing clues so don't feel bad. So excited to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll admit that was the hope. :P The story should be up soon. :)
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete