Thursday 24 January 2013

Thursday, 24th January 2013

Hi everyone!
I'm a day late - sorry! I haven't had internet on my laptop and had hoped to have it today, but no such luck. I've borrowed my sister's laptop to get on here, and update the chapter, but bear in mind, Chapter 14 is an older version. I'll put up the proper version (which is not very different, really, but I've added a few things and taken some out) on Monday or Tuesday with the next chapter - I'll certainly have internet by then! :D
Anyway, here's a preview of what's to come:


Finally, they were ready.
Padfoot, who was wearing Harry’s rucksack took one of Kreacher’s shaking hands and Harry took the other. Kreacher twisted on the spot and Harry felt himself being pulled.
“Urgh!” he heard, and a splash, then a squeak and Padfoot cursed.
“Is this it?” Harry asked, opening his eyes. He couldn’t see a thing but he could hear water gurgling quietly, hear Kreacher’s nervous breathing and hear his own voice echoing. He shivered. Kreacher made a terrified wheezing sound from somewhere to his right.
Lumos,” Padfoot breathed. Pale wandlight lit the cavern. The walls were damp and caught the light, glittering in a way that made Harry shiver again. Padfoot was clambering out of a small pool in the ground with a wary expression on his face and dried his wet legs with a quick spell. Harry lit his own wand.
Sorry again for the delay with this one - the next chapter will be early in compensation! :)
Enjoy!
MarauderLover7.

No comments:

Post a Comment