Friday 12 October 2012

Friday 12th October, 2012

Hi everyone! :)
Sorry it's been so long - school's drawing to a close and has been nothing short of hectic lately - I only have a month left! :D
There hasn't been much to report lately and I apologise for that but I have some good news today:
Firstly, I've managed to get my poll app running again and there's one on the right, so have a look if you're interested.
Secondly, the first chapter of "Innocent" will be going up on the 31st of October. I can't specify an exact time because of time differences, but it is likelier to be in the second part of the day. There will be a post here confirming the upload. :)
That's all for the moment. :)
MarauderLover7.

2 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to Innocent, though it's out on the death anniversary of James and Lily :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) Yes, I know - I wanted to publish it on a date significant to the Harry Potter World (I'm just strange that way :P). I toyed with July 31 and September 1 but at both of those points I still had months of school left, instead of a week, like I'll have on the October 31. :)
    Thanks so much for the comment!
    MarauderLover7.

    ReplyDelete