Friday 30 March 2012

Friday 30th March, 2012

I've started this blog as a way to keep readers updated about what I'm doing, as far as writing goes, and also to get fanfiction related thoughts out of my head when I'm trying to do schoolwork.
My first announcement is that I'm definitely going to write another story - I miss all of my wonderful reviewers too much, and I miss writing too!

More excitingly, I've decided on a plot for my next story, which I will start later this year! I currently have around ten pages of notes on characters and key plot points, and ideas keep ambushing me while I'm trying to get schoolwork done. I've yet to decide if that's good or bad...

Anyway, this blog is going to be a method of communication for me from now on. For the moment, it'll be a way for me to get things out of my head, but I'll also use it to let you know when I start writing again, and (later in the year) when I start uploading chapters.

Feel free to ask me any questions about writing, about future stories (though I might not say much for fear of giving something away!), or alternatively, feel free to ignore me altogether.

MarauderLover7.

10 comments:

  1. I can already feel the need to know what you're working on - but I will try to hide my impatience so you can work on making it just as magnificent as White Flags.
    Oh, btw. It's me LittleEllehammer from HPFF. I hope you remember how we shared reviews once :3
    I'm so happy that you decided to blog! I guess you could say that I've been looking for a way to keep the contact. So, yeah. Write, blog and keep your head in the studies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! :D
      Firstly, thank you for the comment! It's my first one and I must say I'm rather excited. :)
      Of course I remember you! Haha, I'll be dropping hints about the new story either through posts, or responses to comments (like this one), so you may well be able to piece together what the story is before I actually reveal it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, though I may be cryptic in giving answers. :P
      Thank you for the comment!
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I will look forward to putting all your hints together! I am very curious though if this will be another Marauder story? (But it would give away to much if you say yes or no)

      Delete
    2. Ooh! Another comment! :D
      I look forward to seeing if you can guess. :)
      Will it be another Marauder story...? Yes, but also no, and certainly not in the way you think... Does that help? :P
      Thank you for the comment!
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete
    3. No. That doesn't help xD
      But I'm excited to hear more about it!

      Delete
    4. Haha. :P
      I'll keep dropping hints then. I'm really excited about writing it - it's different to anything I've done before, and while it's not a new idea, I think the way I'm presenting it will be! :D
      MarauderLover7.

      Delete
    5. I really love trying new things! I could do with some new ideas, but it's great that you're excited about writing this :3 My own ff's has been on hold for quite a long time because I lost my inspiration.

      Delete
  3. Oh I am so excited :) I have been searching HPFF for an author that captures me and I haven't found anyone as great as you.... Even though I found some good ones!!! Oh this is NightSpell202/ BreeTate :)

    ReplyDelete